The ProjectACDB will do this together with volunteers along 30km of the River Putna by:
- Monitoring the otter population.
- Building 6 otter holts to encourage otters into new areas.
- Identifying and protecting existing otter holts.
- Planting 1,000 native trees on the river banks, and removing invasive species and waste.
- Raising awareness of the otters and their conservation by using the collected waste for art installations and raft building, providing workshops and training camps for children, installing 6 interactive information panels about the ecosystem conservation and marking up two 35km bike trails complete with information boards about the protected area and otters.