What information do we collect?
If you become a member of EOCA, we will collect from you:
- main contact name
- office address and telephone number
- email address of yourself and certain other colleagues of your choosing
- the turnover band of your company’s European Sales
- basic information about the products you manufacture / design / distribute / work that your company carries out
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for one or more of the following purposes:
- to invoice your company for its annual membership fee
- to let you / your colleagues know about events EOCA is organising and to invite you to take part
- to update you/ your colleagues about EOCA’s work and the work of our funded partners
- to ask your / your colleagues’ opinion on a specific issue within EOCA’s work remit
What about on your website?
When you become a member of EOCA, we will use your company logo on our ‘members page’ on both www.outdoorconservation.eu and www.eoca.de to show that you are a member. Your logo will link to the homepage of your own website. You then have a choice, as a member, to fill in all or parts of your ‘member profile’. You are not required to supply us with any further information to display your company logo on our website, however if you do provide enhanced profile information, this will be displayed to visitors on our website
Do we disclose any information to third parties?
EOCA does not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties any personally identifiable information.
This does not include trusted third parties or subcontractors who assist us in the running of EOCA. Such individuals may have access to personally identifiable information on a need-to-know basis and will be contractually obliged to keep your information confidential.
Where do we store the information?
On a password protected excel spreadsheet within a password protected documents folder.
How long will you keep my information for?
For as long as your company chooses to remain a member of EOCA.